Monday 30 May 2011

armatures - are they fit for duration?

The real problem was the the armature I made was not fit for the duration of my animation, so it bent for a bit, and then the wire started to get weak,thats why my characters cant walk properly anymore. it wont be long before it snaps altogether so id better take it easy, this will be at the expense of my animation, but making a new armature is out of the question because i will have to take the puppet to bits, and I just dont have the time left in the project to do that. it would look different too and that would be bad for the whole thing, and may confuse the audience.

The only solution I can think of is to try and change the scenes a bit so the characters can move but limit bending the armature, my animation will not be as good as I had intended but its my only option now.

No comments:

Post a Comment